Kyle - Concept

Kyle 


Kyle is a character designed to be lazy, he sits around all day watching daytime TV and he only eats toasted sandwiches. Originally, I drew him up wearing a hoodie and jeans, but this didn't feel right. The only thing that stayed consistent from my original sketches was the head.

I'm quite proud of this one, it's nice and simple
and it gets the idea across



After experimenting a little bit with body type, trying to get his posture as bad as possible, I realised I was going nowhere. So I started back from the begining, only keeping that one head that I said I liked.
I scrapped this stuff
That's when I redrew the head, and had the genius idea of replacing the hoodie with a tank top. This is when I found the classic Kyle look that we've all grown to know and love. I later drew up the head design in Toon Boom, seen at the top.

Comments