Me

Me

My name's Max, I come from the faraway land of Australia, I've lived there most of my life, even if I was born here in New Zealand. But now, yeah, I'm thinking I'm back. 
If there's one thing I love, it's watching movies, that's probably why I thought it'd be a good idea to study that. Watching movies is something that always makes me happy, so I thought getting in the business would give me a chance to make others happy, and there really is no better feeling than making people happy, no matter how cheesy it sounds. 
I like creating things that'll make people happy, I tend to stray away from the serious stuff and go towards the more campy and strange side of things. 
I love the movies made by Sergio Leone, he gives off that great grindhouse vibe that I love, while also having his own great and unique style that defined a genre. 
My favourite animator at the moment is a guy called Masaaki Yuasa, who builds extremely creative worlds where anything can happen, his movies are legitimately insane to watch, so many things happen and none of it makes any sense, it's awesome. His character animation is also completely wicked, he used simplified characters and animates them with so much personality, what a guy. 

I hate asparagus. 

Comments