More Surrealism

Destino 

A Salvador Dali collaboration with Disney in the 40's, that wasn't finished until the 2000's. 

Monty Python Terry Gilliam 

This is the guy that made all the funky animated parts in Monty Python, come to think of it, the animated parts in the show were always my least favourite part, but that doesn't matter. I guess I just didn't know what was happening. I just wanted to see some silly walks damn it. It is a good time though, there's a sufficient amount of fun stuff in there. 

Walerian Borowczyk 

This guy is insane. Good stuff. 

Fantastic Planet 

"I recommend it"

Jan Svankmajer

This man was so whack that they had to banish him from filmmaking for eight years. What a guy. 

Lunch is genuinely the best short film I've ever seen. Two people waiting for a waiter get impatient, and  eat everything. It's like a standoff where the first guy is testing the second guy, seeing if he'll eat the same things he eats, a real power play. 

Comments