Digital painitings

I've been drawing up lots of digital paintings, but I haven't been blogging about it because I forgot. Here's some stuff I need to catch up on.


This first one is a beach fire, I was practicing with Corel Painter, blending brushes. It is a lot of fun, it's different from what I'm used to (Photoshop) but it's a damn good time.I also added that little bit of glow afterwards in photoshop. 

This one is The Golden Eel, based on a Ween song, because of course it is. I whiped this one up in photoshop and I really like how it's turning out with all its glow and the whole scale of it. 

This one is something I whipped up in draw Chris's class. It needs a lot of work on it because it's really loose and rough but I like the layout, its got some nice colours and such.

The same goes for this one, made it in drawing class and I quite like it so I might keep it and use it here.

I like how this one turned out, an ominous looking walrus on a rock. I like the lighting effect and such. 
I tried doing a pirate like portrait using corel painter blending, I don't know if I like where it's going, I might not use this one. 

Comments