Movies this week

I haven't been keeping up with my movie blogs at all.
There's a lot of stuff I missed.

Mind Game

Image result for mind game
This was Monday's movie this week. I'm pretty sure I've already blogged about this one at some point, but it really is amazing, another one of my favorites. 

La La Land

Image result for lala land
La La Land is the best. I've seen it so many times, it's just a nice musical with great visuals and great music, it's a really solid film all round. It also has a great message at the end about the two characters moving on, it's bittersweet I guess.

Kiriku

This movie is wild. Another wacky French animation about a baby who saves the world. It was so strange, I had a good time.

Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

It's been so long since I've seen these movies, I got so much more out of them watching it now. There's so much more going on that I didn't catch as a youngster. They're legitimate films, not just violent flicks.

The Man Who Killed Hitler then The Bigfoot
Image result for the man who killed hitler and then the bigfoot

A fun little independent movie. It's not what it sounds like. It's a slow movie about an old man coming to terms with his life. It's a lot less campy than it sounds. Pretty good. 

Comments