Drawings

Here are some assets and concept art that I drew up.

My main contribution to the artistic side of things was Zeus. I drew up these feet, they came out pretty good but if I'm being honest it doesn't look nearly as good in the final project, because it's a photo of it and not the original digital. Never mind.


 Then there's the character, he came out looking pretty great too, I went through some initial design ideas that didn't look too great, but that's alright because the final guy looks solid. He also looked pretty good in motion and in colour. Throwing his lightning and all that good stuff.
I also did the establishing shot.The digital version is real simple, it's basically just  a stencil so we could cut out flat coloured paper and stick it on top. It came out pretty great too. 

Comments