90s Animation

The Simpsons. We all know this one.

Ren and Stimpy, one of the best. The animations are so wild. The characters never have the same expressions.
Image result for ren and stimpy

Beavis and Butthead and King of the Hill are also some of the best.
Image result for beavis and butthead ween

Batman the Animated Series. I enjoyed it when I was a youngster.

Barry Purves made stopmotion. Amazing.

The Tick.

The Critic.

Duckman.

The Big Story. This one looks pretty great.

Cartoon Network. The Powerpuff Girls is the best show ever made. Two Stupid Dogs looks great too.

Tom Thumb looks very interesting.

Story About the Cat and the Moon is lovely.

The End of the World in Four Seasons. There's so much going on here.

Toy Story.

James and the Giant Peach. This movie used to scare me.

I married a Strange Person. Sounds amazing.

South Park. Lovely.
Image result for south park pilot

Gorillaz. The best.

Perfect Blue. Sad. It's a great one though.
Image result for perfect blue

I know I've said that many other things are the best. But I genuinely believe that Spongebob is the best animated show of all time.

Futurama is pretty good too.

The Wolf Man. Made by the guy who did the mighty boosh animations. Good stuff.

The Old Man and the Sea.

The Man with the Beautiful Eyes.

Father and Daughter.

Eric the Goldfish. hmm

Comments