The 90s

Slacker 

Richard Linklater's first film. This one's been on my list for a long while. I've gotta get round to seeing it.
Image result for slacker movie

My Own Private Idaho 

Looks like fun. Probably not as good as Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey though. 
On a side note, Drugstore cowboy looks great. 

The Crying Game 

Looks interesting. 

Reservoir Dogs

Image result for reservoir dogs 

Classic. 

El Mariachi 

This is a great one. Robert Rodriguez has such an interesting career arc, from these action thrillers to spy kids, then just making B movie parodies. It's all great. 
Image result for el mariachi

Heavenly Creatures

I've been meaning to watch this one too. 

Clerks 

Probably Kevin Smith's only good movie. 

Kids 

Fun. 

Seven

This one's great. One of the best detective movies even if it's a little pretentious with all the classic seven deadly sins stuff. 

The Usual Suspects 

Also one of my favorites. 
Image result for usual suspects

Scream 

I love scream. Probably the first horror movie to really play with the genre tropes. It's nice. 

Swingers 

This one has also been on my list for a while, I've really gotta see all these movies.

Bound 

Looks interesting. 

Boogie Nights 

Lovely. 

The Big Lebowski 

Also lovely. 

Velvet Goldmine 

This movie looks wild. 

Being John Malkovich

Also Lovely. 

Election 

Another one of the greats. One of the ones that focuses on a teacher over a student. It's so good. 

The Blair Witch Project 

I feel like this movie wouldn't be as good as it was when it was released. 



Comments