Reflection

In terms of my work ethic, I think I'm doing pretty good. I was pretty ahead for a lot of the time in a lot of classes, I showed up to pretty much all the classes and was here a decent amount of time outside of class. I probably should've put more time into blogs though, I'm here on the last class writing this up and a head of other blogs I forgot about. It's a bit of a shame. I'll try to get my blogs done better next year.

In terms of animation, I think I'm definitely learning, my project came out nicely, but there's a lot to work on. Mainly consistency, my character is always changing shape, I've gotta fix that. It could also be a lot smoother at parts.

Thanks Ruby for a great year. I've had a lovely time animating and I've learned a lot. I know you get worried sometimes that people don't understand, but you've done a great job teaching and I'm having the best time down here learning to animate. I couldn't have finished that animation to that quality without your help.

Also as a side note, I found this lovely website when we were talking about character design this lesson. It's not 3d, bu there's a lot of great stuff on here.
https://characterdesignreferences.com/art-of-animation-8/art-of-samurai-jack

Comments